Monday, August 27, 2012

hippy dippy do




Carla hippy
Hippy Dippy Do
I see you got a boyfriend
Tossin' off, too
He made you a bong
In wood shop
Go ahead hippy
Hippy Dippy Do

It's late, I've gone all day without caffeine, without really much of anything to eat, the Prednisone is making me bonkers and when I was thinking of a name for this necklace an old mixed tape (from a suitor of the nineties, a nanosecond relationship that went down in flames) with Rocket from the Crypt came to me. Now I'm not espousing cannabis. God knows whenever I inhaled I prayed for it to end, and it always seemed to last an eternity. But back to the necklace, it's actually different types of turquoise, the main pieces being the equivalent of the island of misfits turquoise, but I love the earthiness to them. Accented with a couple sky blue beauties and a few golden agate beads. I envision adjunct professors at a prestigious college in the Northeast, sipping spiked cider and the woman wearing this necklace has a way of making them all heady before the alcohol even kicks in. 18" in length with a sterling silver clasp. $53


No comments:

Post a Comment