Tuesday, September 4, 2012

if





SOLD please email me if you like what you see and would like a similar piece.

When my son was younger he received a wonderful book for his birthday called If which is such a joy to look at with your children. The illustrations are beautiful and the ideas fantastic that Sarah Perry conjures. Unfortunately, the one that always comes to me first is 'if toes were teeth' which, I have to say, is one of the more unappealing ifs to me. But when I look at this necklace it makes me think 'if tears were drops of sunshine'. A single, lovely teardrop of the palest yellow citrine hangs on a delicate chain of gold. The chain and all findings are 14 kt gold-filled. 17-3/4" in length. $37 

3 comments:

  1. beautiful necklace! and how did you make your banner with the fancy font? mazel tov on the new site and business!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That banner took forever. I used two fonts that I then altered to make them work better and then I used that type as a screen of sorts to filter a photo through. It pays to be anal and know photoshop and know someone who can show you what you don't know on photoshop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The necklace is so pretty. You shot all the jewelry really beautifully. I like all the stories you put with them too. I also fancy the necklace that the bean likes

    ReplyDelete