Monday, September 17, 2012

kodachrome



This bracelet makes me think of the things I loved about the seventies, when I was a young, impressionable child. The music, the hippy fashion influence I saw the older girls wearing that had me in awe - I so wanted platform sandals and hip-hugger, faded, flared jeans.  The fire hazard scarves draped over lights to add ambience to a room. Winding film in a camera. This bracelet has a large turquoise ceramic focal piece and two strands filled with semi precious beads. Amethyst, turquoise, coral, garnet, carnelian, peridot, pearl and apatite. It's a one of a kind throwback to simpler time but there's nothing simple about this piece. 7-3/4" in length with a sterling silver clasp. Bracelets can be customized to fit your wrist, if lengthened a nominal fee is added for the extra gemstones. $41

No comments:

Post a Comment