Wednesday, December 19, 2012

break the night with colour



I gotta put the u in colour because this is the title of a Richard Ashcroft song and he's British. Now I was years late to appreciating this song, apparently it came out in 2006 and I only downloaded it this summer. But oooh, I want Richard Ashcroft to just sing oooh to me nonstop. It's heady stuff, who knew a man could put so much emotion into one syllable? Seriously when I first downloaded this song I'd just hit repeat nonstop while on the treadmill, I thought of looping his ooohs so I could fall asleep to that, I'm sure it would guarantee very yummy dreams. This multi-strand bracelet has pearls that are the deepest blue black, coupled with paler bluish grey seed pearls and a strand of iridescent cut glass that sparkles blue, lavender and pink. Quite a conversation piece, this is a bracelet that would be a lovely accompaniment to a little black dress. 14kt gold-filled clasp, 8-1/4" in length. $41

No comments:

Post a Comment