Thursday, April 4, 2013

anjou



For the past two weeks I've been experiencing a panic attack. That's right, a two week long panic attack. Needless to say, it sucks. Will my insides ever stop feeling like a vulture is clawing at me? But, on the bright side, I lost any winter weight I gained. Perhaps I have a pheochromocytoma. I am in love the the singsong rhapsody of certain medical terms 'pheo' being a tumor of your adrenals, a fight or flight hotspot for the release of catecholamines, a little epinephrine and norepinephrine to help make your heart feel like it's about to jump out of your chest? I get hung up on words, like the fact that the sympathetic nervous system, paradoxically it would seem, primes the body with a stress response that makes you feel very bad. Maybe the sympathetic nervous system goes by the misery loves company, we're in this together, school of thought. 

This is neither here nor there with respect to these earrings. Four red anjou pear drops weight a tiny trellis of fine gold-filled chain. Bronze, gold and deepest red glass beads climb towards your lobes. All metal is 14 kt gold-filled. $23



No comments:

Post a Comment